[SEL] narrow miss for my engines today...

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 12:39:00 PDT 2007

Now Curt,,,,
While we were having our summer many times I have read whines by our Aussie friends about how it is too cold to work in their engine sheds.
Were you there in our winter time or theirs?

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Curt <curt at imc-group.com> wrote: Alan Bowen wrote:
> Me Too !!!!   Pictures Please !!!
>
> Lumber or a year's supply of firewood?

Firewood? Hell Alan it never gets below a 100 in Oz in the dead of
winter :-)
We were on the southern most tip of South Australia in the dead of
winter and it was a 104.
Perhaps Paul can build a firewood burning absorption air conditioning
system.
The whole lot of 'em would freeze to death if they had to spend a winter
in your state!
Curt
P.S. For the Ozzies.....how do you get the oil out of a Eucalyptus tree?