[SEL] narrow miss for my engines today...

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 10:10:34 PDT 2007

Me Too !!!!   Pictures Please !!!

Lumber or a year's supply of firewood?

Here is a thought,,,,
Document this with dated pictures and then have some cut up and use the lumber to make engine carts.

By missing the engines even though it seemed to be attracted to them maybe that tree is telling you it wants to be closer to your engines ??????

Alan Bowen

Peter Lowe <plowe at exemail.com.au> wrote: Hey Paul
We want photos mate !!!!!!!!!!

Peter, Oz