[SEL] narrow miss for my engines today...

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Sep 6 06:49:20 PDT 2007

Thats one tall frickin tree, Thats about 262 foot tall if I converted
correctly. And over 8 foot diameter trunk. Gonna lumber the trunk out? That
had to make one whale of a thump when it hit. The engines wouldn't have
just been broken they would have been pulverized and driven into the
ground. There'd a been nothing to do but level the crater with fresh earth
and build a new shed.    Mark

PS: YES Pictures please.

At 08:45 AM 9/6/07, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>I had a dead 80m high Mountain Ash (a eucalypt) dropped today and it
>resulted in a near miss for my engines. The 2.5m diameter trunk was
>dropped last after the tree had been limbed. It fell almost in the
>intended line... it grazed the front of the shed where the engines are
>stored. The shed had no chance whatsover... looks like a coke can that
>someone stomped on. Just inside the ruined front is the first engine
>flywheel - totally untouched. My lucky day! I was so happy about the
>engines I don't even care about the shed.
>
>Regards
>Paul

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark