[SEL] Rusty Iron Rally in Oz

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 3 04:12:18 PDT 2007

Another great rally weekend in Oz. Some nice engines, a great location & a
bunch of fantastic people and you have a pretty good weekend. I am exhausted
but happy ;)
I took well over 200 pictures & whn I get some I will put them up on my
site. The two highlight engines for me were the Columbus (which traveled
1600km each way to be at the rally) & the big Tangye.
Now it is less than two weeks until the next rally :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/