[SEL] Buyer's remorse

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 31 20:04:02 PDT 2007

Hi George

Well, you have sort of answered your own questions, whose fault was it for
not checking the Galloway, not yours, but your friends.;-)
You bought the New Holland, so at the time you must have wanted or liked it.
We don't have to buy every engine that comes to sale, some of us would like
every engine that is out there !!!
I have enough and have recently found engines and passed them on to friends
for free, my shed is full and I am over the clutter.
I think as you get older the clutter gets to you, or does it ????
I am like you, I do prefer the verticals.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia