[SEL] Different country - different name

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 30 12:36:10 PDT 2007

One of my 1hp R&Vs is badged "CCM" (Canadian Cycle Manufacturers) who sold
R&Vs out of Brisbane.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/myengines/RV/07091705.JPG

My 6hp horizontal Stover is badged "Invincible-Stover". Invincible were the
Sydney agents before Cooper came on the scene:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/myengines/Stover/03081023.JPG

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html