[SEL] Favorite type of engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Oct 30 11:15:13 PDT 2007

Hi George,

In the interests of international cultural brotherhood perhaps the Aussies
visiting Portland 2008 would want to put on a demonstration of their
approach to running engines safely?  We'd need to know how many were going
to be involved so that we could set up a suitably sized enclosure.  Would
they also need sheep or would a supply of grease & oil be sufficient?
8->>>

See ya,  Arnie