[SEL] WARNING CONMAN OPERATING IN OZ AGAIN

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 03:21:37 PDT 2007

Hi All, i thought i should post this warning to the engine and tractor collectors in australia, it appears another conman is operating here again,i recieved a phone call late last week in response to an ad in the tomm magazine with an offer to good to be true and this aroussed my suspicion,it was a near complete lamp start hornsby for 600.00aud,he was very pushy for me to pay via direct deposit and he would ship the engine to me,i then recieved a phone call from another engine collector interstate who had recieved another too good to be true offer of a cross engine case tractor same price,we compared phone numbers and they were the same but the conman is using two different names,they are andrew hahn and justin turner and he says he is from sydney area,so if you recieve an offer that sounds too good beware!!!!!!!!!, regards Dave