[SEL] E-bay Bidding Suspicious!!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Oct 26 04:59:27 PDT 2007

Bill,
    Yeah, but I want to try to "slip up" on something! Nothing wrong
with a guy wanting to buy a $100 item for a buck is there?........  just
having some fun here.  I echo your comments.  If its worth $30 to you,
bid it and ebay will let you know if you won.  I still like the idea of
something for (almost) nothing though!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY