[SEL] E-bay Bidding Suscipious!!

JR504 at aol.com JR504 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 07:04:08 PDT 2007

I'll tell you what I see.  Notice the time stamps on the bids.   It looks
like there were a couple of different bidding wars, but what are the  chances of
that?  Not likely so early in the auction.  I bet that he  has a couple of
buddies driving the price up, or several ebay accounts  himself.  Leave it alone
for now and then bid if he relists it.  If it  comes up for a second chance
offer then you know his buddies were bidding the  price up, and you know that
Ebayer is fraudulent.
Also notice that he has no feedback rating.  My advice? RUN!
Joe