[SEL] E-bay Bidding Suscipious!!

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 06:56:02 PDT 2007

Paul,
ONLY YOU see your wheelterrapin ID on that list.
To me all bidders are hidden.
If you sign out on EBay you will see what I see.  Then sign in and you would again see only your name.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Paul Maples <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Take a look at this E-bay Item: 270177772101 and look at the bidders list and tell me if you think something suspicious is going on. My bids (wheelterrapin) is listed but the next 20 some odd bids are not. It is hard for me to believe that there are several "Private" bidders on these CD's but maybe there are.

Paul

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270177772101&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=017