[SEL] Trying to find contact info

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Oct 24 04:36:29 PDT 2007

Lew,
    He used to live in Humble TX, just outside Houston, but I'm not sure
if he's still around there or not.  The email address and phone number I
have for him aren't any good but he could have changed ISP's and may
have gotten rid of his land line in favor of a cell phone.  Thanks!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY