[SEL] Hercules Power Plant Price‏ - =?win...

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 07:41:46 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/22/2007 6:47:48 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
flywheelin at hotmail.com writes:

Yes, the  engine appears to be thermo siphon, don't see a water pump on  it.

Luke,
Thanks for the reply.
I have a friend who is new to the hobby that just finished  restoring a 1939
CleTrac "General" wheel tractor.  The 20 Hp Hercules  engine on the General is
similar to yours.  When I first looked  at the General, I was surprised to
learn that it was thermo siphon cooled.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, Ca  93454