[SEL] Repair of old copper water tank

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Oct 19 16:36:51 PDT 2007

Plain old ground pepper does the same thing.
If you have a gas tank leak and want to stop it fast a neat trick is to
rub a bar of ivory soap on the leak. The ingredients in the ivory react
with the gas and swell to stop the leak. I used this one on an old Jeep
once and the "temporary" repair held for 3 weeks!