[SEL] Repair of old copper water tank

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 16:55:00 PDT 2007

Hi Paul,
The simplest way I can think of, and probably closest to what a farmer 100
years ago would use, is to get some dried horse manure, crumble it and mix a
little into the tank while the engine is hot and running.  If you don't  have a
horse, go to the auto parts store and buy some Barrs Leak, a brand of  stop
leak that I suspect will do about as well as horse manure.

Glad to be of help.

Ron

In a message dated 10/18/2007 6:11:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,