[SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Up

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Oct 17 12:16:19 PDT 2007

>From: "Luke Tonneberger" <flywheelin at hotmail.com>
>To: "Engine List" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Finally had some time to get up this years Portland pictures. One of my
>disks was corrupted and lost all the photos off of it. It was the disk with
>the SEL members engines. Bummer. The rest can be seen here:
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port07/portland2007.htmlLuke
>TonnebergerRockford, MichiganUSA

Hey Luke,
         I really like this one. He must be a Maytag owner!

"Kick it once and you can relax until the fuel runs out!"

         C'mon guys, lets have a competition to see who can come up with
the best caption for this photograph.

<http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port07/portland96.html>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans