[SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Up

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:16:10 PDT 2007

Hi Arnie,

These people were set up just down the aisle from us toward the food. I was coming back from lunch one time and saw the youngster all over the engine. I stood and watched for a good 5 minutes. I didn't have my camera and figured by the time I ran back to get it he would have been done playing engine. Well the next day the little guy was at it again and I had my camera this time. He actually would monkey with the needle valve and choke plate, try to push in the valves and then walk around and try to spin the flywheels over. It was great to watch him operate!Luke TonnebergerRockford, MichiganUSA==========================> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:22:07 -0400> From: fero_ah at city-net.com> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com> CC: stationary-engine at oldengine.org> Subject: Re: [SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Up> > Hiya Luke,> > DAMN, you DO have "the eye" for a great photo.> portland23 thru portland25 are BRILLIANT!!> Anyone have any background on that set of pics?> > See ya, Arnie> > On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Luke Tonneberger wrote:> > > Finally had some time to get up this years Portland pictures. One of my> > disks was corrupted and lost all the photos off of it. It was the disk> > with the SEL members engines. Bummer. The rest can be seen here:> > http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/port07/portland2007.html