[SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Up

Dave Croft dave.croft at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 16 16:24:55 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt" <curt at imc-group.com>
To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [SEL] Portland Pictures Finally Up

> Hey Luke,
> Looks like we are both on Pete's "list" now. I took and posted nearly
> the exact same photos!
> Ditto Arnie's comments on the photos 23 - 25. I immediately forwarded
> these to some engine friends who had a new grandbaby on Saturday night.
> Won't be long 'till their young one is doing the same.
> Curt

Hi Curt, Martin Stevens posted on OldEngine that his son Owen was born on the 13th of Sept.
He said he hoped he was going to be an engine man so I posted him a little starter.
(A 4 & 5 BA King Dick spanner). Martin posted me this picture of Owen
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2273485410028520097YuXUNV
That looks a good start for a young engineer. 8^)

Dave Croft
Warrington
http://www.oldengine.org/members/croft/
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv