[SEL] shows

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:26:33 PDT 2007

Arie is right, it is getting late in the season and weather is right for shows.  I have done 3 shows in Northern Indiana,the last 4 weeks, and have had a ball. I tend to pick on smaller shows, people are always friendly, and it is easy to make new friends. I did the LaGrange, Valparaiso, and Kendallville show, like I said, had a blast.
Time is running out, go enjoy. Well for me time is running out, cause with fuel the way it is, going 900 miles to a show is too expensive.

Paul Waugh - IN