[SEL] Wendel's BYB BRB Etc

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Oct 8 09:59:48 PDT 2007

Hiya Peter,

A couple of additional details on the Bible.  I think all of the
leather-bound volumes are serial numbered (300 copies total?) and signed
by Wendel.

The "new" BYB will have a numeral one on the spine (to match the numeral
two on the second volume).  An original 80's BYB will not have the numeral
on the spine.

I agree with others, the content of Vol. 2 doesn't warrent purchase unless
one is just trying to get all the volumes for their bookshelf.

See ya,  Arnie