[SEL] 2008 Portland swap meet dates

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 19:18:42 PST 2007

I think that last year will be the last time I will go to Waukee, it took 3
hours to drive there and less than one hour to go through the whole place
and buy nothing.  Didn't see anything worth bringing home.  10 years ago it
would take a hard 8 hours to walk through it and load many things in the
back of the truck.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas