[SEL] Update on Bill Miller

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 16:04:59 PST 2007

Hi Paul and everyone,
This is Randy. I finally sat down last night and went through Dad's email
(around 380) since it was about 1:00 am I just didn't feel up to sending a
reply. Dad is spending his days in his chair, sleeping most of the time. He's
taking steroids so his appetite is still pretty good and he's eating well. If he
wakes up on his own he usually knows what's going on, his eyes are  bright
and he can sometimes get out what he wants to say. If he's sleepy or  gets woken
up is when it's the worst. Family and friends have been coming by and  when
he wakes up he's very glad to see everyone. We were able to get private 24  hr
help and it's been much better on everyone. We're just taking it one day at a
time, and praising God for each one of those little grins Dad give out now
and  then. Thanks for the kind words and especially for the prayers. I'm going
to  leave Dad on the list so I can keep up with what's going on.
Thanks again,
Randy Miller