[SEL] 2008 Portland swap meet dates

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 13:15:04 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/27/2007 4:04:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcjudge at scrtc.com writes:

when I bought it she walked up when I paid the guy $200 to hold
it for me...... she never knew he had more coming)

Tommy,

A couple of years ago I went to a sporting goods store closeout.  Ended up
with an over/under 20g shotgun at dealer cost of $1500.  When I went to pay for
it I discovered that I did not have that much in cash and had to use the
credit card.  Since Millie pays the bills, there was no way to hide that purchase
causing some grief.  Moral of the story, carry more cash!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va.
Germoamer at aol.com