[SEL] Fwd: Letter to the Editor - TOMM

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 26 18:08:34 PST 2007

Hi Tommy.It is a vertical pumping engine with its pumping gears.It is
complete and has been restored.The other engines are a 1.5hp Domestic side
shaft,a 1.5hp Grey ,a 1.5hp Bates and Edmonds Bull Dog and the last is a ZD
F/M that I got very cheap in a scrap yard just to save it from melt
down.Also got an original Saw rig to fit my 6 hp Famous cart.This will make
my engine complete.All this stuff is rare or non existent here inc the ZD
but I will sell it on as I already have one and defiantly don't need two.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852