[SEL] Salesman Sample Olds?

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Nov 25 12:14:26 PST 2007

Arnie,
    The New Way and JD that I saw were factory I'm pretty sure.  The M
that I saw was several years ago I don't remember giving it a close look
so I couldn't tell about it.  The New Way was at Portland about 4 years
ago and the JD was at a show out west maybe 8 years ago.  You asked
earlier how much the little Olds weighed, I would guess about 50 lbs.
You can pick it up and move it around fairly easily.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY