[SEL] Salesman Sample Olds?

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Nov 25 11:54:48 PST 2007

Yeah Denis, I've seen a few of the cutaways.  I saw a 1 1/2 McCormick
(it might be the one you have but I don't remember the bright yellow
paint), a  1 1/2 New Way, a 1 1/2 JD and maybe another.  All have been
regular engines that have had portions cut away to show piston, rod,
cylinder, carb, etc.  None have been miniature versions of the larger
engines made for traveling salesman to take from town to town other than
the Stickney that I saw.  I wonder how they did your IH cut away?  I
remember the New Way looked like it had been milled away and the JD
looked like it had been sawed.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY