[SEL] Charity Auction

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Nov 23 12:34:10 PST 2007

Hi Guys,
         When does the Christmas Charity Auction get started? It was great
fun last year and I've got a few bits to offer again.

         On that subject, one gentleman has still not sent me the details
of the engine plates he won (and paid Spencer for) on last years auction
:-) !! No names will be mentioned but I judge that he should be able to
send me the details soon :-) No problem, there was not a time limit but I'm
58 years old and we do not have forever!!

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
(Winners of the 2007 Rugby World cup).
See: