[SEL] Laminated shims

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Fri Nov 23 08:19:56 PST 2007

Hello Rick,
	We had to make our own when I was in trade school years ago for
babbetted rod bearings. I believe the shim stack is soldered along the
journal edge of the shim. It's been along time but I think the total
stack we used for each side was about 1/8" with the majority of the
shims made from shim stock under .005". The thinest being 0.001".

Rupert