[SEL] Update on Bill Miller

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 22 08:08:35 PST 2007

Folks I just got off of the telephone with Bill's wife and she said Bill is not any better. He now cannot talk as the tumor, according to another M.R.I., has grown in his head even more. It looks like, unless the Good Lord intercedes, our friend and engine buddy will be leaving this World very soon.

Please remember him, and his family,  in your prayers today as you give the Lord thanks for all that He has done for you.

I wish each and everyone of you a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the time with your family and don't forget to tell them that you love them.

Paul