[SEL] GEM on CD

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Thu Nov 22 05:20:18 PST 2007

Peter,
Yes I purchased a set this past summer and finally got around to viewing
recently.  Of course the early discs are B&W and the pics are not too bad.
They have most of the orginal articles which gives you plenty of hours of
reading time if you like.  Wish I would of waited until now to get them as the
price is reduced but it was money well spent and now maybe I can unload the
orginal magazines and free up some space around the house.
Curt Andree