[SEL] GEM on CD

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Tue Nov 20 17:52:34 PST 2007

Yeah, it's a really nice arrangement.  Everyone who ever has reason to
crack open the BYB can benefit from a copy of GEM on disc.

I've copied all the discs to my hard drive, so I don't have to futz
around with discs.  To browse or search, I open up that particular
folder, and it behaves as if I had that disc stuffed into my DVD drive
bay.  One weakness is that it should be possible to copy all the CD's
to one directory on your hard drive, then do ONE search across all the
volumes.  I can't figure out how to do this.

Even so, you NEED to get the set.

   Rob Skinner
   La Habra, California
   www.rustyiron.com