[SEL] EUREKA - Semi-OT

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Nov 18 14:09:21 PST 2007

Folks,

If you ever do much searching on eBay for engines, parts, etc. I'm sure you've
run into the gross keyword spammers who end up with hundreds of their auctions
in your search result.  What that usually means is going over their auction
description to see if you can find common keywords that will let you screen out
their auctions.  Clearly a pain in the ass and a waste of time.

No more!

I found out how to screen out ALL auctions from a given seller.

When you use the Advanced Search, scroll down to From Sellers, select From
Specific Sellers, and select Exclude.  You can then list up to 10 sellers to
exclude from that search result!

In my case today, I was searching for Power Hacksaws, and ended up with HUNDREDS
of auctions for cheap Chinese tools.  After excluding that seller I had a
couple of dozen relevant auctions.  MUCH better!  8-))))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com