[SEL] Dec/Jan. GEM

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Nov 16 15:48:42 PST 2007

Craig,
    If you got yours last week, I've got to file a complaint with
someone.  I've been a first class mail subscriber to GEM for probably 25
years.  Now I find out it gets to Dave, 500 miles further to travel by
mail, before it gets to me and it gets to you, 3500 miles further than
Dave, than it gets to him........ wow.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY