[SEL] Another One Lives!

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 12 22:36:46 PST 2007

I picked up a parcel from the post office yesterday which contained parts I
had ordered from the USA for the 1hp R&V I picked up in September. In the
box was the governor, ignitor & trip.
After 2.5hrs work (mainly getting the wasp nests out of the head, carby &
exhaust & freeing up stuck parts) the little engine fired first try. I still
have to make a few adjustments to get the governor working properly but it
is good to have another running R&V. Now I just have to make some time to
paint it and my other 1hp up to match the big 12hp :)
Some pics of the 1hp at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/rv1hp1.html

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW