[SEL] Very Sad Day for our engine buddy Bill Miller

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:59:12 PST 2007

Paul, this is terrible news.  Bill is a fine man, an old-school gent for sure.  We wish him and his family the best possible transition to what lies beyond.

Thank you for letting us know.Bruce Younger 05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68 Madison, SDsluggo54 at hotmail.com "There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." E. Hemingway