[SEL] Harry's Site down??

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 7 09:10:41 PST 2007

Hi Peter.

Fred Here.... At least that is my name right now since I am at work and do
most of my browsing of Harry's when I am at work when there is downtime
between help calls... With the site down, I had to go else ware to pass
some of the time... Once I got home, I loaded an engine onto a skid for
shipping and worked in the garage for a bit on several other engine
projects before crashing... I didn't know that the site was down until I
got to work yesterday morning...When I came in from working last night, I
got a nextel beep from a friend asking what was up and explained what I
had heard happened. (from a different source) and checked the site...AHH
the classifieds were up, but the forums were not yet at the time.

This morning, I see that the site is backup.  It is a beautiful day...and
I am stuck in a windowless office....  !!!

Steve

--- Peter Lowe <plowe at exemail.com.au> wrote:

I find it amusing how many people go into a total decline becasue they
do not receive an email each day or a web site is down.
What ever happened to going out to your workshop and actually working in
engines ;-)))))))))

Flame me for being so brash ;-))

Peter, Oz