[SEL] RUSTON HORNSBY 8H CLASS H COLD STARTING OILENGINE

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 14:51:37 PDT 2007

Not really, Arnie.
It is just that the guy that questioned the seller didn't read very good.
Then again it seems the seller doesn't know how to lay down a few simple facts.
1. I don't have this engine or any part of it.
2. When it was for sale before I went to look at it and took ten pictures.
3. What I am selling here are ten pictures of what you see here and some other bits.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote: Damn,  Based on the Q&A dialog, I'll bet there's an interesting "back
story" regarding THIS engine!!