[SEL] Novo Pump

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Mon May 28 23:53:40 PDT 2007

Tim what metal is the pump made up of if steel or brass electrolysis is a
good method to unseize delicate parts if rusted without undue force.Do not
consider if the housing is aluminium as the process will eat it away.If
aluminium why not gently heating in some auto transmission oil as i have
unseized difficult brake cylinders with this method especially the type that
have only one opening brent New Zealand