[SEL] Portland treasures

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Tue May 22 18:08:08 PDT 2007

Yeah I know... been busy with work and other stuff this last
week.  Barely had time to pull my hair out figuring out that stupid
HTML mistake of mine.

My old digital camera would size the pics down to a manageable size
on the lowest quality setting.  This new one doesn't do that.  I'll
have to find a good image resizing program.

--
Tony