[SEL] California Gold Engine Exposition

Johnson, Greg gjohnson at ndii.com
Thu May 24 07:52:22 PDT 2007

The photos are wonderful Rob,
I could not open the attachment that you sent that contained your phone
numbers.  I looked at the Cal Gold photos and found everything correct
except for the owner of the horizontal Reagan.  It is owned by Greg
Prokopchuk.  Anton's Reagan is at Coolspring now on loan.
We leave for Nuenen tomorrow.  Hope I live through the show and the
Belgium trappist beer!
Take care
Greg