[SEL] A spark plug question from a new member

kevin armstrong k_armstrong at arach.net.au
Wed May 23 03:13:46 PDT 2007

    There is a 7/8"  UNS (UN SPECIAL) threaded plug it is not a tapered
thread but is one that is fitted to my "Engine" which is a copy of a Fuller
and Jjohnson. and some one fitted a tapered plug stuffing up the thread.

Kevin & Lorraine Armstrong
Collectors of old things
Perth
WA
Australia
Vintage Tractor & Machinery Association member
V.C.C. of WA. member
k_armstrong at arach.net.au
www.oldengine.org/members/armstrong