[SEL] Vintage Engines FOR SALE

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue May 22 13:37:19 PDT 2007

Right-click on some of the images, he's actually hijacking the bandwidth
by linking to the photos where they sit.
Not very kind! That could throw some folks over their bandwidth threshold.

I went to "his" tractor page and did a few right-clicks/properties and
came up with the likes of:

http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/gallery/a208_2.jpg

At least if you're gonna steal, move it to your own server and take all of
it.

The engines for sale........ clear titles, correct?

Bill
*urls with-held! for fear of bandwidth hi-jacking*