[SEL] Vintage Engines FOR SALE

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Tue May 22 08:40:30 PDT 2007

Hello b_erickson_act at yahoo.com.au,

It has come to my attention that you have created a web page from
material that was stolen from my web page.  Your entire section on
Ronaldson & Tippett is copyrighted intellectual property owned by
me.  I demand that you remove everything  immediately.

My tolerance of theft is small.  I understand that this might have
been an inadvertent mistake on your part, so I am willing to offer
you a limited license to use my work on your MSN web page.

If you wish to license my work, the cost will be $250 US per image
per year and $250 US per year for the text.  I can offer a discount
if you wish to enter into a multi-year licensing agreement.

Before I can agree on licensing, the current web page must be removed
immediately.

Rob Skinner
La Habra, California
www.rustyiron.com