[SEL] Vintage Engines FOR SALE

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 03:34:20 PDT 2007

G'Day B Erickson

Checked out your site you posted to SEL "very
interesting"
http://groups.msn.com/VintageClassicalEngines

you say that you live between Canberra and Sydney but
don't come as you have had a theft while not home.

It looks as you know a lot about theft as I see two
total pages stolen from my web site, the following
http://groups.msn.com/VintageClassicalEngines/buzacottinfo.msnw
 has been totally lifted from my Australian Engine
Manufactures pages which I clearly state that others
can use my Photos if credit is given.
also
http://groups.msn.com/VintageClassicalEngines/moffatvirtueinfo.msnw
you say it is Moffat Virtue Info but you have lifted
my total page off my own Australian Engines not just
the photos but the WHOLE PAGE.
As you never asked nor give credit to my site, and
your site is there for your profit YOU ARE TO REMOVE
MY PAGES including photos Immediately
I could be wrong but you seemed to have also lifted
Rob Skinners page on Australs, I will let him comment
on that.
Cannot remember if I have met you "B" but you clearly
don't understand stealing unless it is from you

Original pages can be found as part of
http://www.oldengine.org/members/kmorris/

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW OZ

PS. This topic has been around before with other
peoples photos, Anyone can use any of my photos if you
ask or give credit it pisses me off that someone can
lift two total pages to back up his For Sale Site.
Rant Over.

____________________________________________________________________________________Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC