[SEL] Cambelltown Rally

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon May 21 07:18:07 PDT 2007

Patrick,
Ya know, you are seriously under appreciated! Your unbelievable
dedication to bringing us all phenomenal, almost weekly, show pictures
complete with engine information is second to none. It is a true joy to
come to work on Monday morning knowing there will almost always be a new
webpage waiting to be enjoyed by all. This morning's example is no
exception. WOW what great photos and a few surprises too. How about the
little Ducati general purpose engines. Is this the same Ducati as the
bike maker? What a neat little engine!
The Alfa Laval lighting plant, what a neat piece!
I really enjoyed the steamer pulling the spectator cart with. And it
looks like the steamer saved the day with the big Tangye.
Again, that you so much for your dedication and hard work so that we may
all enjoy your shows world wide. We really do appreciate it!
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC USA