[SEL] 1-1/2hp Sattley Paint Color and ID Please.

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sat May 19 17:33:14 PDT 2007

In a message dated 5/19/2007 3:29:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ron217_2000 at yahoo.com writes:

Montgomery wards did for sure.

Hi,

I have 2 Sattleys  made for Montgomery Ward.  One (1¾ HP)  is throttle
controlled and the other (1½ HP) is "hit - miss".  The  throttle controlled one has
a kerosene mixer on it.  Neither have a sub  base.   Both have Wico EKs.
These are easy starting  engines.
Both need paint - neither have any original paint.
I have seen other Sattleys and I have yet to see two that look  alike.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria,  Ca