[SEL] OT - Hauling offer

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu May 17 09:59:45 PDT 2007

I'll be leaving Iowa EARLY AM (VERY) on May 25th for Reading PA.

I'll be getting there early Saturday, then hopefully get back to Iowa on
Sunday.

I'll have a 16' flatbed and 3/4 ton pickup.
If there are any small parts/engines, etc. that need a ride........  If
you can get them to or from the towns/cities I'll end up in........

I'll be on a schedule and travelling with another fellow who knows Eagles
very well (the type of car I'm picking up) so can't make huge side trips,
but if something would work......

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History