[SEL] Lake Goldsmith now Swags

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 10 06:13:04 PDT 2007

When My mate Martin and I went to Portland in1996 we took our OZ swags with
us and got a few looks in the camp ground.At Mt Pleasant we even got people
taking pics of the crazy Ozys and there camping gear.Before we departed the
US we gave our swags to Joe and Lee Winter in MO and they have used them
when they go dear hunting and say they are great.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852