[SEL] Lake Goldsmith

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon May 7 15:07:47 PDT 2007

G'day all, well I .... & Dad have just done our first Lake Goldsmith
Rally. Really worth the trip down even though we were rushed a
little. We left home around 11.15pm and drove until 2.30am. Pulled up
at a roadside resting place and laid the swags out for about a 4 hour
sleep and then drove into Goldsmith at 8am. Not a great deal of
activity until 10am but filled in times just getting our bearings on
the layout etc and catching up with a couple of list members.  Some
really nice gear at this place. The sheds are mostly very well
presented and a credit to all who have put in to get them that way.
Weather was very kind to us also. Had to leave for home just after
3pm again in time for a late dinner.

We will make it back again sometime. Anyone who has been undecided to
go; be ashured you will not regret making the effort.

regards Russell
Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia
russell at ncable.com.au