[SEL] Gib key puller

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 5 10:44:53 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 05/05/2007, you wrote:
>Message: 4
>Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 17:58:36 -0500
>From: "Paul Maples" <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Gib key puller
>To: "The SEL email discussion list" <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Fantastic idea Jerry and an absolute super write up with pictures. This will
>definitely be printed out and stored in a safe place for future use. Thanks
>so much for taking the time to photograph and document this for all of us to
>see and use. This should be included in an upcoming edition of the GAS
>Engine Magazine in my opinion.
>Paul

Thanks for the positive reply Paul,
         It's good to know that someone would find it useful.
         I'd love to submit it to GEM but do not get the mag here (and do
not know of anyone who does). Any suggestions as to how to go about
submitting it?

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787
Intntl.: +2716 365-5787
Cell: 083 293 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans